Well, we are off for Guatemala!!!
All of the bags are ready, we are heading to the airport and can't wait to be in Guatemala!
Here is a quick run-down of our schedule:
- Saturday – Arrive in Guatemala and drive to Tecpan
- Sunday - Visit families in the morning / 3 weddings and church service in afternoon
- Monday - House build for Ursula/ visit families / evening men's Bible study
- Tuesday – Install stoves / visit families / church in evening
- Wednesday - Install stoves / visit families/ church meeting on evangelism with women’s Bible study group
- Thursday - Wheelchair distribution in Chimal and church dinner in Tecpan
- Friday - Fly home
Please pray for us each day. Pray that we will open our hearts to where God is leading us. Willingness to ask questions to begin conversations, show love and compassion, speak boldly when necessary and most of all to Glorify God in all we do!!! May the Name of Jesus be lifted high and magnified.
I will do my best to update the blog each night. Unfortunately, the internet is crazy in Tecpan. My goal is to have the blog post available when you wake up in the morning. If for some reason it's not, please check back later in the day.
Thank you to everyone who has donated or offered to pray for us. Your support means everything to us. We could not go and accomplish what we have planned without you.
Dios Te Bendiga,